Why You Should Have a Professional Mover Install Your Safe
Full-sized safes are built to be strong and heavy. You want something that will help protect your guns, valuables, and important papers from thieves, fire, curious children. But one question that many potential gun safe buyers have is how to move a safe into their home once they purchase it. You might be tempted to load your safe in the back of your truck and try to carry it into your home yourself, but you’re taking a big risk. Having Northshore Moving deliver and install your safe is the best way to get it home and ready to use. Consider these benefits of leaving this hefty job to a professional.
A home safe is not a purchase you make very often, so you probably haven’t moved one before. An experienced safe moving team does it all the time. They know how to get a safe into your home undamaged. But that’s just a small part of the services professional gun safe movers provide. They know how to:
- Get your safe into your home without injuring themselves, you, or your family members.
- Take precautions to prevent damaging your home.
- Read the layout of your home and identify issues that could be a problem, like wooden stairs that cannot support the safe’s weight or tight turns in hallways.
- Specialized Moving Equipment
- Moving a heavy and bulky item like a gun safe requires specialized moving equipment. A professional will have a heavy-duty truck that is equipped with everything needed to get the job done, including an Ultralift motorized hand truck, padded blankets and felt pads to protect your home’s flooring.
Moving a safe on your own is dangerous and can be costly if you become injured. Between medical bills, time lost from work, and possible damage to your vehicle or home, it just doesn’t make financial sense.
Just pick up the phone and call us to schedule your free estimate today.
Northshore Moving Company helped hundreds of families have a smooth transition process from start to end. We offer various services that fit your needs. From residential to long-distance moves, storage and specialty services we got you covered!
Northshore Moving Company
Address: 44212 Stein Rd Hammond, LA 70403